Check out!!! You don’t have to read the chinese, the pictures will show themselves. 🙂
It’s Mid-Autumn day tomorrow. and we will take 3 days off, and we will be back on 21th, Sept. 2013.
Happy holiday to you all! Cheers!
The Qingming Festival (simplified Chinese: 清明节; traditional Chinese: 清明節; pinyin: Qīngmíng Jié; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Chheng-bêng-cheh or Chhiⁿ-miâ-choeh, Ching Ming Festival in Hong Kong, Vietnamese: Tết Thanh Minh, Ryukyuan:shīmī) Pure Brightness Festival or Clear Bright Festival, Ancestors Day or Tomb Sweeping Day is a traditional Chinese festival on the 104th day after the winter solstice (or the 15th day from the Spring Equinox), usually occurring around April 5 of the Gregorian calendar (see Chinese calendar). Astronomically it is also a solar term (See Qingming). The Qingming festival falls on the first day of the fifth solar term, named Qingming. Its name denotes a time for people to go outside and enjoy the greenery of springtime (踏青 Tàqīng, “treading on the greenery”) and tend to the graves of departed ones.
The transcription of the term Qingming may appear in a number of different forms, some of which are Qingming, Qing Ming, Qing Ming Jie, Ching Ming (official in Hong Kong) and Ch’ing Ming Chieh.
Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
Glad we are on board!
Our Pinterest link: http://pinterest.com/fashionbop/
Welcome to Pin us!! thanks!
If you just order few things from China, very small amount, no matter which wholesale agent you find, you won’ t lose too much anyway…
But what if your order is in big bulk order, do you want to handle your order to random agents you found??? You probably would get ripped off you know. Here are some very useful tips for help.
1. Always check their domain age before next step, don’t know how to check? http://who.is/
2. Google their reviews… If there are scams or cheat, they would have bad reviews online;
3. Google Pagerank, and Alexa rank… (Not many customers check this, but actually this is the most effective thing, tech stuff) it takes very long time and money to improve this, Scammers won’t cost too much on it. Google them if you don’t know how to check.
4. Website design and quality, if it looks terrible, they probably didn’t care how it looks like, as long as they could get someone hooked up;
5. Check their feedback or testimonial page, and whether all of them look natual.. you know many sites make fake feedbacks and testimonial even it’s a brand new website… How they have so many feedbacks? Impossible.
6. Whether they have very stable delivery service, you have to test few sample orders to know that…
7. Give them a call or email, if they never respond, Just pass!
In a word, do your search before your bulk order, that’s the first priority!
But we would like to recommend ourselves here, and we are specialized in bulk wholesale orders, and delivery service very stable and experienced. And we are in the business for more than 2 and half years. Please check out our website for more details.
[click to enlarge, more would be added soon…]
So you like these cute shopping bags? well, It’s the bonus for our VIPs and Bulk order customers now! Not for sale.
If you want those, please let us know, then we will put certain qty (at least your items qty) shopping bags of one style above into your current package, and deliver back to you, no extra charges! Please contact us to check out more details about the bonus. Fashion Bop reserved the rights for specifics.
So you like these 3D mini watches? cute, right? it’s getting hotter and hotter in China an other Asian countries now…
So you want to promote them on your website or blogshop? well, you don’t even need to have them stock up.. We could get them when you have orders, and deliver back to you as fast as we could… Why not give it a shot…
I will post more examples:
For even more collections, please hit the link.
REMINDER: WE WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE AT ALL WITH THOSE LOSS IF YOU PLACED THE ORDER WITH THE SUPPLIERS DIRECTLY, INCLUDED PROBLEMS WITH ORDERS, PAYMENTS, DELIVERIES AND COMMUNICATION, SO THAT WE RECOMMEND YOU SEND THE ORDERS TO US, WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE REST MORE PROFESSIONALLY.
Millions of people around the world wholesale things from China before or are about to purchase in China. Some of them might come to China do it themselves, but many of them need to arrange it online. It’s convenient, also very risky!
I will share some tips as a local Chinese, neutrally. Not like some foreign buyers, they will deny everything since they had bad experience.
HOW TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED
If you could do the following things, it will lower the odds you got scammed.
1. Search their reviews online, if they are scammers, many people surely would leave many negative reviews;
2. Find a China wholesale agency to take care of your purchase orders, and do the same reviews search on the agency as above;
3. Try a sample order before your bulk ones;
4. Give them a call and ask some details, scammers won’t give that much details on phone, and probably they can’t speak English at all but only typing;
5. Send part of the payment for deposit if your order is large one, and send the rest after you saw the proof of your package/items;
SOME TABOO WITH THE SELLERS
There are something you really should know when you dealing with the sellers or agency, it’s like taboo, if you doing these, you either would get bad service or no service at all.
1. Small sample orders but asking for VIP price; (they will offer VIP price once you are qualified)
2. Asking as cheap as possible, cheaper than cheapest; (they have their own business to run, if 0 profit, it you were them, not you run the business?)
3. Send new orders over and over again, but never pay; (these people are either spammers or just looking for fun)
4. Ask over and over again when order processing. (if it’s over ETA, it’s right to ask of course.)
Just something we think it’s useful when you doing business with China wholesalers or agency. As a wholesale agency ourselves, Fashion Bop (www.fashion-bop.com) is already in business for more than 2 years. We always do our best to complete our customers’ orders. Never failed. God speed!